About Me

My photo
Taman, Bali, Indonesia
I am just a 38 years old fellow from a small village named Taman, on the island of Bali. There is nothing that is too special about me. I am not a person with degree but I always love to have opportunity to learn new things in my life. I am working just as a driver and tour guide for Bali and I have been happy doing it for more than 16 years now and it might be the only things that I can do for the rest of my life.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Bali Beaded Baskets


Beaded Basketry.

Unique Bali gifts & handmade handicrafts handcrafted by Balinese artisans in the local remote villages. Our unique Bali Beaded Baskets are created on rattan woven baskets in various kinds of beautiful shapes and sizes. Our products are truly pieces for collectors as well as for travel’s gifts, presents and for wonderful home interior decors. We also welcome our customers with owned designs enquiries for your products requirements and we are going to be more than please to create them in our work.

All of our products that we offer to our customers are of a very high quality craftsmanship which is deeply rooted with our tradition and culture. Our products are of a great devotion from our craftsmen and school children of our village who have been so passionate in contributing their time, effort and love full in creating these wonderful artworks.

No comments: